Tom handles client relations, business development, and strategic planning. Tom’s favorite part about general contracting is interacting with our clients and helping them solve problems in pursuit of excellence in their fields. In Tom’s opinion, there is no problem too complex to solve with proper planning and active listening – our clients know what they need best, it is our job to convert their descriptions to a tangible construction product.
5 Things to Know …
- Can be found most summer weekends with his wife at the family lake cabin
- Enjoys competitive matches on the golf course
- Loves to travel with his wife and experience different cultures
- Started his career with an engineering and construction management firm building $500M+ power generation facilities
- Favorite part about the job is networking and getting to know our clients and trade partners on a personal level